Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is the Newcastle v Inter Milan on ANYWHERE in Dublin?

• 11-03-2003 11:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

It's on ITV2, which of course no bugger can get over here (and not many over there, either) - does anyone know of a pub in Dublin which will be showing this, rather than the Arsenal game?

Probably have to watch the Arsenal game, I know, but if anyone did know of somewhere...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ciano

yeah, its really annoying when both tv3 and utv show the same match! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭LizardKing

I know the NewCastle Utd. Supporters club meets in the Vaults (Connolly Station) for Games so it may be on there ... just ring up and see :)

To be honest I'd prefer to watch the Toon Game than Arsenal Game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ciano

I was very glad to hear that tv3 are showing madric v milan tomorrow night, instead of the utd game (which is meaningless at this stage!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Yeah the Milan game will be much better viewing - Taggart already said he's putting out the youngsters so I'd much rather see Rui Costa, Figo et al. then Danny Pugh :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Tyne Tees showed the Newcastle game last night. anyone with a FTV card for their Sky box can receive it. any future games might end up there again

• Advertisement
Advertisement