Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GigSmart Fundraising Nights.

Options
  • 11-03-2003 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

OK then here is another 3 Fundraising nights in the Temple Bar Musice Centre.

Saturday 15th March 2003.

Ginseng
    The Jones's
    Dollar Short

Sunday 23rd March 2003.

Murder of Crows
    Me in the Park
    Eclipse
    Obsolete

Monday 24th March 2003.

Underhill
    The Eccentrics
    Desh
    Paddy Hardiman

All of these gigs are going to be held in the Temple Bar Music Centre, and the doors will be opening at 7.30 every night, and the Admission price is € 6.00 per night.

Please come along and support us as these gigs are for a very good cause and when the CD comes out you will have the satisfaction in saying that you made it all possible.

Regards.

Niall.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Niall S.

Due to a double booking I have to cancel the gig on the 23rd until further notice, no I am not winding anyone up, Aoife the booking manager in the Music Centre called me up just about 15 minutes ago to tell me that she had to cancel Ignition during the week to pencil in a gig for MCD and she promised them the Sunday Gig but forgot that she had already given it to me.

I am really sorry and have to apologize to all of the bands that were pencilled in to play, but I was told that I would be given another date to compensate, so tis not a total loss.
    I will make plans to reschedule the gig when I get the next date confirmed and the bands that I had booked for this gig will be given first option to play.
    Again, my humble apologies to everyone that was due to play.

Regards.

Niall.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

pity obsolete are class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Paul Hare

tbmc15thmarchposter.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

OBSOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETE!

haven't seen dollar short yet, or ginseg in ages...meow should be fun

jive jazz, see you there
    meow

Advertisement