Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you eat yours? 2

• 11-03-2003 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭

I was disappointed when Okies thread wasnt about what I thought it would be, so here is a Creme egg thread.
    How do you eat yours? Or do you simply hate the Eggs in general?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

hate creme eggs!!! they melt when you try to boil them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

Originally posted by nosmo
    I was disappointed when Okies thread wasnt about what I thought it would be, so here is a Creme egg thread.
    How do you eat yours? Or do you simply hate the Eggs in general?

Yeah, sorry about that, it was a bit mis-leading alright. :rolleyes:

As for the Creme Eggs, I love the bloody things but too many of them can be pretty damn sickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

In quick succession.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

No messing about, just stick the whole thing in my mouth and eat it. I have been told many times that this is a waste of a creme egg. I fail to see how though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

i like to take a big bite out of them at the start and then suck out the goo inside

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Chowmein

Bite off the top, then the rest goes in all at once.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭hamster

Anyone get the packet of small cab's eggs? More managable and seem to last just a little bit longer? <maybe>.

10 years ago I bought a box of the normal ones for Easter. There was at least 40-50 of buggers in the box. As far as I know... I think they lasted the weekend. Maybe not... :p

Eating strategy.... bite the top 1/3 and lick it's guts out and then crunch/melt the rest... Arrgh... must get another box of the blokes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

I always thought it would be a good idea at Easter,that if Cadbury's produced an egg that was normal size as far as Easter Eggs go, but it was really a GIANT Creme Egg.......just a thought!

I don't think that feesable. And are u sure that it would b a good idea , the filling inside those eggs is very ... filling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

I think at one point or another we've all had fantasies about a giant creme egg. It's unlikely to happen unless you buy loads of creme eggs, extract the centre and place it all inside a normal egg.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

I turn the egg on to its side and bite along the side so that the egg seperates in to two halves, i then lick the creme out of both halves and for the piece de resistance i put the two empty halves back to gether and stuff it in to my mouth and chomp it. It is so yummy.

thats sheer genius:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

I like to freestyle, I just eat mine in a certain way depending on my mood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Samara

Mmmmm, creme eggs, *drool* I just luvs them!!

I bite the top out and lick out some of the goo inside then bite the chocolate down to the same level as the remaining goo then lick out more and bite down the choccie again and so on and so forth!!! Couldn't eat more than one at a time though!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭RED HORN

Bite the top off, suck out the insides then eat the rest. Yummers.

Advertisement