Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why are there so many threads locked

• 11-03-2003 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hi all im in college in wit and i thought forms for college was to be entertaining and fun and to find out how people see college and to inprove it. I was in the tipperary boards and it seems there having a good laugh and there making there students happy. Carlow ye got a forum dont blow it. Its to help students to avoid things, like ye should have issues etc. And ive read some of your posts and your moderator thinks some of your post belong elsewhere but there wrong because wat ever a carlow student has to say has to do with carlow not some other forum its called freedom of speach.

I no im not a carlow student but if you want more people from the college your going to have to make it a bit more interesting.

And yes i do agree that some of the threads should be locked because they are stupid but dont knock people for havin a bit of fun.

And anyway you should see how the thread goes before you start locking them you could win prizes at the end of the year for the most posts! And your college is big enough.

Comments

Advertisement