Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man arrested in LRC

• 11-03-2003 4:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Whats the story who was arrested and why? Very funny hole libeary cheered as this guy got arrested.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 803 ✭✭✭Shamo

Tried to steal a car?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

What happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭clansman

i'm not quite sure but as far as i heard/saw some person was been followed by the cops for i guess
    Tried to steal a car?
    and that person went into the LRC to lose them. I think he was a student, the cops got him just as he went into the lrc

Then that Security person came along and started to say "Nothing to see here" "Keep on movin" while the cops had this person faced down on the ground...... lol

BTW i never seen so many ppl rush to one place in a matter of 5 sec in all of my life....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭michaelanthony

Allegedly he tried to steal a projector.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

So that was Buzz Lightyear/Robocop's chance for glory and he gave it up to the Gardaí? :)

stevenk tells me it was some little 14 year old scumbag that they arrested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭clansman

well i didnt see the person all i saw was the the "want to be cop" person tell pl to go away and stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

Originally posted by clansman
    well i didnt see the person all i saw was the the "want to be cop" person tell pl to go away and stuff

"Want to be a cop" person
    ROFL :D:D

gogo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Buzz is such a muppet isn't he!!!
    When did this happen??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

ah I like him .. "buzz" hehe, nice nickname :)

he does a good job and he doesn't go out of his way to hassle students

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭ali.g

a lecturer(P Loughin) not mentioning any names of course :eek: told us that there are hidden cameras in some of the lab rooms and they already had caught this guy tryin to steal a monitor o think it was but he was caught on the hidden cameras!! so if yee messers r up 2 anythin beware your being watched ! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

when I was there a projector got robbed, the college even offered up a reward,
    Ram was always been robbed along with webcams and the lubbly opticial mice,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Redrocket

i dunno what happened i saw this guy leg it into the lrc, and what i thought was big student chase after him. turned out to be an undercover cop chasing him and got him against the door of the lecture hall just outside the lrc.. buzz light year was the far side of courtyard thing running up and down the stairs ( no joke, he really was confused ) then i saw some lady cop run in with hand kuffs and slap em on. dunno why but at the end of it all, everyone cheered, that was funny, and the little 14-17 year old guy raised his hands ( just like when someone wins a boxing match except for this guy had nothing to be proud of ) i thought it was pretty funny though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

cool place to be arrested though., could be seen from all 3 floors of the lrc, was like thunderdome! YEAH!

yeah, people on the botton floor, second floor balcony and third floor balcony, was funny the amount of people that got there in less than 3 minutes..

i am sorry i missed it! Sounds like quite a sight!

What time and Day roughly did he happen?
    Can't figure out how i missed it!
    I practially live in the LRC

you practically live in the lrc but you spend all the time there spamming the boards ;)

look here b1tch don't make me smack you!
    i stopped spamming! i think!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Headcase

was the chic cop goodlooking?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

Was talking to a guard friend of mine from carlow:eek:

and she said that the boy was after escaping from the back of a paddy wagon, he was been transported from some boys home to another.

She also siad that the chic guard was defintley a guy, becuse she was the only girl guard on that day and it wasn't her.
    She could be wrong of course, because many 'reliable';) sources say it was a girl guard.

gogo

she's a guard for god sake! she would hardly be paying much attention to detail

• Advertisement
Advertisement