Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serious Sam server

Options
  • 11-03-2003 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Will be running a COOP server later for 4 players ,myself and another pc on LAN and anyone who wants to join.

56k seems to be able to join my servers easily.

8pm onwards ip: 159.134.100.15

Btw wife is only learning WASD so its on easy setting.

Class game cant believe i missed this 2 years ago.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Yeah we play it a lot at darkside LAN`s for a bit of crack, great game alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

yeah its a legend game. 8pm everyday?

Btw the easy setting is a bit crap for coop coz its easy enuff evn if theres 1 of yas. The games true greatness is only seen when u play it on hardest coz there's just so much to shoot at

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

We onto Medium now ,if im hosting a game will post IP here.
    Must get irish flag in ASE :D

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Myself and Retrogamer could join in tonight...Sam 1 / 2 :)

I hope to beta testing a super sekrit BF1942 mod later so server wont be up :(

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

PM me sometime and we can organise a big Serious Sam co-operation :) We usually play 2/3 player..Great laugh...Seriously :D

On 2 player with our PCs right beside each other its excellent havent got 2nd encounter, not allowed till WE clear the 1st one (so she says).

But looks like the Star Wars mod i was testing tonight has been put back, so Serious Sam server will be up from 9pm onwards.

kdjac

Ah bollox i wanted to play with yas but my little dickhead brother nicked the seriuos sam cd to his friends gaff. (little bastard took the cd out of the case and left the case on rack to make it look like it was stil there:mad: )

In searching for it though i did find my missing warren g cd so i guess every cloud has a silver lining:)

PLayed Street Fighter 2 with Logie instead ,took him to school in the art "why Guile is the best".
    Tho it cos he had 200 ping and i had 0 ping :D

me fears the day he gets DSL :(

kdjac

how do u play street fighter online?
    And which version ? There's no way guile is better than blanka. Or bison,ken, sagat, E. Honda...... the list goes on

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Horsefumbler
    how do u play street fighter online?
    1. Final Burn Alpha Check Emulators Forum for all the info. I run a server we can play on.
    And which version ?
    2. Any version ever released i the arcades.
    There's no way guile is better than blanka. Or bison,ken, sagat, E. Honda...... the list goes on
    Havent played me then have you :D
    Guile is the best in World Warrior and Champion Edition ,they his flip kick weak and possible to take him out of it in later version.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Tis true Guile is the best in old school Street Fighter if someone's playing intelligently you just can't get near him.

Still though it's just not as much fun as chomping someone's neck off with Blanka.

Advertisement