Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dixons, grr

Options
  • 11-03-2003 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭

dixons in the uk to stop selling gamecubes

that ain't nice

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Excuse my ignorance.. but in your profile you have dublin.. are the dixions in uk linked to the ones in ireland too, so the irish ones will have to follow trend? and did dixons do good deals on gamecubes..
    didn't the gamecube go rupt or is that a difference console I am thinking about by nintendo..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

acordint to http://reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=technologyNews&storyID=2360879
    They are dropping the price and doign special offers to see if there is demand first. If there is demand they will probably continure to sell them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

if thats the case im going to be picking one up just in time for metroid and zelda.

down with xbox :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

Dixons area rip off for most games so it wouldn't b a great loss, if u live in ublin there's plenty off other places to get them from

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I hate dixons in my exp they are bad with prices terible with returns + staff know jack **** ! and they allways try and sel u insurance....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭mfield

Does anyone know if Dixons are doing this price cut in Ireland? I want to buy a gamecube and am looking for a good deal, I see that Gamesworld are doin them for €199 with 1 game from a list of seven and €50 worth of vouchers (2x€10 and 6x€5). I might go with Gamesworld but if Dixons are doin that deal over here, it'd be nice! :)

Advertisement