Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLO.TOOTH seek guitarist.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

oh no! what happened to the last one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭back to front

As far as I know. THEY NEVER HAD ONE! It was always the singer playing an acoustic guitar. Weird considering they're damn heavy!
    It's about time they get one.

DAMN I WISH I WAS'NT A BASS PLAYER!!!!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i see... well i wish them luck with guitar orientated music from here on on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

that should add a really good new dimension to the band

good move me reckons, look forward to seeing the new line up and hearing the new album

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Neil_B

Good luck to the lads with that.
    Some lucky guitarist will be part of a very good band.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭back to front

So, found anyone yet? I'm interested! Who is he? or she? go on go on go on go on.

I heard a rumour you were talking with Brian from Brando? Is this true? huh? is it? huh? so? huh? is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

wow, Brian from Brando? thats a good choice....but i've also passed on another name to the Blo. boys, and he's a **** hot player too.....

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭kranog

Come Now Séany......I'm not that good !!! :D
    I hope they get the person they need in the band.....the right band deserves the right members !!!
    Anyways, good luck lads...
    Chris

http://www.popstar.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Gerrymac

I can't see it being brian. Good luck anyways. Brian is saving himself for when Brando re-unite and make my musical world a better place

Advertisement