Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gravis Eliminator Pro

Options
  • 11-03-2003 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Got one of these in PC World yesterday for €20 with a big sticker on it saying "NOT COMPATIBLE with W2K or WIN XP"

LOL soon as i seen it i picked it up and rushed home and installed it in Win XP pro.

This is an excellent pad for Emulators and car games and generally anything you would use a Pad for.
    And for €20 for a pad that should cost at least 50 60 (judging by other pads prices).

here is a review
    http://www.joy-stick.net/reviews/gamepads/eliminator.htm

If your looking for a pad get it before they realise it does work on XP.
    The software included doesnt work with XP but a 9.5Mb download will rectify that and you dont need drivers to install it ,it will self install as a HID. I reckon someone went back and said the software said "wont work with XP " hence the sticker and price.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Yeah i have a gravis eliminator shock and it worked in XP with a few minor problems!

And after said 9.5 meg download it was fine!
    I might try pick up that one from Purple world as a second one so!

Advertisement