Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oi... who changed things...

Options
  • 11-03-2003 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

ye I get that too!

A change is as good as the money in your pocket... erm... yea... I like it.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Unfortunately daddy cloud is due to come out of his annual hibernation soon... every grab hold of something ... regi's on valium.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

UCG spring break or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

What does it mean if he sees his shadow again?

Any chance of some skins just based on a colour theme rather than a TV program. I mean I like the colour of the Smallville skin but I would like it more without all the logos. Kinda like the Minimalist skin (the one I'm using now).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

Try the could skin its nice and dark.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

It's not that bad but I prefered the old one tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Hehe! I had to scan in a Smallville logo from a book for that, do a bit of reducing to two colours in PSP, use CorelTRACE to convert to vector form so that now I can play with at will in CorelDRAW - woohoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by daveirl

At least now people won't ask me am I big into Superman because I spend all day here!

Yeh me too, everyone thinks im a superman nut/.

Advertisement