Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Moving House with Sky

• 11-03-2003 9:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭

Just wondering has anyone any experiance with this?? Ive moved house and rang sky to see what the craic was. They said if I just grab my digibox and set it up in the new house they would send an installer to put up a dish for 40stg (nearly €60). Im fine with this but does anyone know a cheaper option? I'll pay the 60 if i have to but moneys tight at the mo so any options would be cool.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,577 ✭✭✭swoofer

u could only do it cheaper if u did it yourself. £40 is not that bad and u will get it done with some comeback. bite the bullet and flash the cash.

gbcu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,336 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Are you kidding? Getting a new dish and install for €60 is a brilliant deal the dish alone costs more than that.

Tony

Originally posted by pclancy
    Just wondering has anyone any experiance with this?? Ive moved house and rang sky to see what the craic was. They said if I just grab my digibox and set it up in the new house they would send an installer to put up a dish for 40stg (nearly €60). Im fine with this but does anyone know a cheaper option? I'll pay the 60 if i have to but moneys tight at the mo so any options would be cool.

Cheers.

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

nice. i know its a good deal compared with the origonal installation. Was just checking your expert opinions. Cheers lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,336 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Good luck with your new house

Originally posted by pclancy
    nice. i know its a good deal compared with the origonal installation. Was just checking your expert opinions. Cheers lads.

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

Advertisement