Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spot the minister!

Options
  • 11-03-2003 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

I thought this would be a bit of fun (God knows this forum needs some right now), if you spot the location of a government minister would you please post where and when and also say what you think that minister should be doing instead. It seems
    Bertie Ahern is turning up evrywhere except Leinster House or Government Building this weather...

Maybe this could become a sticky..?

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I'm not sure if he is trying to fondle her here or not (maybe he's helping some invisible person out of the water?).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

:eek: Bertie really can walk on water!

Jesus, if I see another pic of Ahern glad-handing someone I'll, I'll....:mad:

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by mike65
    :eek: Bertie really can walk on water!
    Thats why they ban street shoes in swimming pools!!! So you can't walk on water!!! :mad:

Advertisement