Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i-stream solo

Options
  • 12-03-2003 1:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

hi im after getting the i-stream solo with the crap 3gig download limit installed i was wondering if anybody has exceeded this cap and has eircom charged them for it i contacted eircom to see how i could monitor my downloads and they said thery have no system in place yet Soooo how can they charge you for exceeding your download cap also ive heard eircom is to reduce the price of there i-stream solo by half any-1 else know anything about this..........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭lynchie

I think everybody has exceeeded the cap at least once or twice. Nobody has been charged for it yet.

There is another product at half the price of the solo package being released soon.

Do a search on this forum and youll find all the answers you need with regard to the cap etc.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

whats i-stream solo? is it just the residential broadband(512K)?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Originally posted by Horsefumbler
    whats i-stream solo? is it just the residential broadband(512K)?

Yep, take a look at www.adsl.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

500,000 broadband. Giving you Internet speeds of up to
    30 times faster than a standard phone line. What are you waiting for?

hmmm... 500,000 what?? What are they on about? Certainly not how many have broadband in this country...

Advertisement