Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

tacky add on

Options
  • 12-03-2003 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭

the latest thing I've seen which is pretty new are these blue oval lights

ice_blue.jpg

And by god, they do look stupid on any car. They do not fit into any slots on the car but instead are installed on top of the body work... IE, sticks out ..

not nice

so far I've only seen them on non-modded cars which makes it even worse. I suppose for a laugh they could get the blue windscreen washer plugs iswell :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Abraxas

They might be ok if you hide them behind the grille though. I pass a car everyday that has four bolted to the bumper. :eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Isn't it frowned upon by the law to have blue lighting on your car?

I would love these goons to pick up some penalty points for it, as well as the "stylishly" illegible number plates...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Yeh, there's some gimp in Kilkenny with his silver Civic, equipped with those crappy blue lights and a tiny number plate. He also has no plate on the back of the car at all... surely that must be illegal?

Also what's the story with those blacked-out lights that you can barely see? They strike me as a bit dangerous seeing as they prevent you from seeing the bloody brakelights.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Originally posted by Stephen
    Also what's the story with those blacked-out lights that you can barely see? They strike me as a bit dangerous seeing as they prevent you from seeing the bloody brakelights.

yea i have tinted tail tights on my car, but i upgraded my Stop/tail bulbs for a really bright ones, so they are just as visable now as they were, but i agree some people are just taking the p1ss with really black dark ones with standard bulbs :(

(tackiest mod ever.... those sticky petrol caps hehehe)

Later
    Macker

Advertisement