Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anthrax gig

Options
  • 12-03-2003 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

lads/lassies,

As a new user I was surprised to see no one mention the Anthrax gig last week at the Ambassador. To say the least it was a class gig, although Coldwar were crap.

Metallica will have a lot to do to top that gig, that's presuming there not too busy pursuing legal action against any other band/fan, which is what seem to do these days...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Yes they did
    Read other posters views on it there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭TenLeftFingers

I went to one Metallica gig ever in the point. The were crap. Played well, but just stood there. It was like they thought we'd never seen electricity before - the only thing close to special effects was the lighting.

They made a good few mistakes. Had to restart King Nothing from scratch because Newstead got lost.

I'm not bashing them or anything but ffs, talk about a waste of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

it was my first gig but i hav to say THE HAUNTED was Class...i went wit my mates and they wer at plenty of gigs before this and they said it was the best so far.....was ne1 else at it???

Advertisement