Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Points Drop?

Options
  • 12-03-2003 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭

Does any one know if the points will drop again like they did last year.Is there a trend for these sort of things or does any one know if many people are doing IT or done IT and quit.Most be a report on this some where.

gob_smacked

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Shane

Ask your career guidance teacher! There is nothing official, but with something with IT where jobs are being cut every day, you could assume they will. They do predict the humanities to rise this year, or so I've heard!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ceewa

its hard to tell what the points will be like.
    i think info is around about first prefernces etc with cao theres been some stuff in the papers.
    i know that last year the preferences for stuff like IT, computers, electronics etc went way down and the points did too.
    i did elec eng in ul and the points have fallenpractically every year have fallen for stuff like that in ul since i started (1998)
    its a lot easier to get into course like that now, and the class sizes are smaller too

Advertisement