Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CW v GI game tomorrow

Options
  • 03-04-1998 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

Sorry about the late notice, but Ive found I have to go to Dublin for the weekend, another of our members monitors is down
    and a third is
    away, leaving us a bit fuc£ed for the game tomorrow.

Would it be possible to play the UKCLDM6 game next weekend instead? (I've checked with Mouserat and he says its fine ;) )

Mouserat

PS - im posting this on the board instead of by email as CW have not sent me a contact email address - their web page doesn't have them,
    the only address I have is Von Swine's, and he's not in you any more. Please send on your new email address to me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

BTW can CW reply here as Mouserat has gone now.

Thanks!

If it really doesn't suit to reschedule I will
    try and dig up some of our dead players and can
    play you anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Tomb

: BTW can CW reply here as Mouserat has gone now.

: Thanks!

: If it really doesn't suit to reschedule I will
    : try and dig up some of our dead players and can
    : play you anyway.

Well, after this weekend, CW will only have 4 active members (Koloth's going away for 3 weeks and I'm going into acedemic hibernation for a few months) so we would really need to play you lads this weekend.

Sorry for the short notice.

If you have trouble getting people together for Saturday, givvus a shout and we could maybe move the match to some time on Sunday?

All the best

Tomb

Advertisement