Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AC/DC play Roseland

• 12-03-2003 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

AC/DC - Roseland Ballroom, New York, 11th March 2003

Early reports from AC/DC's concert at the Roseland Ballroom in New York on the 11th March have reported that the concert was amazing.

The band were reportly as tight as ever and the setlist from the gig was full of some great AC/DC gems.

Setlist from the concert was

Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be
    Back in Black
    Stiff Upper Lip
    Gone Shootin
    Thunderstruck
    Rock And Roll Damnation
    What's Next To The Moon
    Hard As A Rock
    The Jack
    If You Want Blood
    Hells Bells
    Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
    Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution
    Shoot To Thrill
    T.N.T.
    Highway To Hell
    Whole Lotta Rosie
    You Shook Me All Night Long

/own text

If they play those songs in BOLD when they next tour ill sh!it myself !! ig give my left nad to hear the performances.

heres to many diff songs for the next tour !!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Looks like you're quite the Powerage fan. Kudos, it seems to be strangely underrated. As is Blow Up Your Video, but anyway...

The trouble with having so many albums is that there's far too many songs to choose from to please everyone. Oh well, at least they'll always do Whole Lotta Rosie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

jesus thats such a cool playlist ,,,,aaarrr i wanna go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

I was watching the recent live DVD from AC/DC. The one from Munich [I think] Jaysus, it looked like one helluva concert. Angus seems to be in as fine a form as ever. Does it seem likely that AC/DC will play Ireland before I (or they!) die. Or does a band like that ever die? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

well lets say that they do get another album out next year

thats means another 6 months after that b4 a tour starts, PLUS another 6-9 or so months b4 they hit europe for the first time.

they didnt hit ireland last time round, id say cos of poor projected ticket sales. but tbh, if they do tour again, ill pay anything and go anywhere to see em

Advertisement