Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Major surgery tomorrow.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,173 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

This should have been posted on the Cs boards :)

Would have been much easier for nearly everyone who posted here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,474 ✭✭✭✭Victor

So how did it go?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 332 ✭✭spod

i had sort of related ish surgery many years ago. it hurt like a very very sore thing. enjoy the morphine and get better soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by Victor
    So how did it go?

I can tell yis that Chief is sore and uncomfortable, but morphined up to his tits :D

He won't be making the beer next Sat. tho :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

GL Chief hope to see you back on boards and irc soon as your better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Cian

Holy crap :/ Good luck and see you back online soon. My dad just came off morphine for a bypass, believe me you'll want more. ;)

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Die you nasty little man, and give me that sweet sweet PC...

On a serious note I only heard about this today and christ thats nasty... You'll be grand mate, don't worry.
    Best of luck and hopefully see you soon (PS. Thanks a million for the thought :D Im saving up for a new PC as we speak)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭The Clown Man

By the way. To let you know he's grand.

Surgery went fine. Didn't take to the general anesthetic too well but no problems. Wahey the doctors!

And get them to let you fly to Crete Simon ffs. You CANNOT miss it!

And I would have taken the car.

And sold it. :)

Advertisement