Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vanilla Coke

• 13-03-2003 3:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭

I remember alot of people telling me this was really nice. But in particular i remember someone saying that you could get it in Murphy's on Baggot Street, but i went down there a few times as i have been eager to try it.

But they dont have it :(

Does anyone else know of any places in the city centre where i can get to try this out? as all ive really heard about it is good things so far

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

on a side note :

today i tried for the first time "Club Rock Shandy" and it is class :D

anyone that hasnt tried this yet i recommend you give it a go, the name kinda put me off but it has a nice kinda "tang" :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

vanilla coke - far far far too sweet.
    rock shandy - far too lemony. if they could somehow remove the 'lemon' flavour to just leave the 'orange' flavour, i'd say they'd be on to a winner...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭ondafly

The Spar shop - up from Leeson St. bridge was also selling it at one stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

From what I heard, they are cranking it out as a mainstream product.. I've seen it in many shops around town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭flyz

Originally posted by kirn
    vanilla coke - far far far too sweet.
    rock shandy - far too lemony. if they could somehow remove the 'lemon' flavour to just leave the 'orange' flavour, i'd say they'd be on to a winner...

Well if you go out into the country (Cork county anyway) when you ask for a rock shandy in a pub you get Red Lemonade + Club Orange instead of the club lemon and club orange :)

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Originally posted by nosmo
    I've seen it in many shops around town.

Where?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Originally posted by Samson
    Where?
    I don't do street names, but one place I remember is in the newsagents on Harcourt street

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

theres a newsagent on harcourt street? :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

Originally posted by Big Chief

today i tried for the first time "Club Rock Shandy" and it is class :D

Did u know that if you mix club lemon and club orange you can make club rock shandy
    is that ****in amazing or what?;)

Advertisement