Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Spiders at Eamonn Dorans

• 13-03-2003 5:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

*Start of plug.....My band The Spiders play Eamonn Dorans on Thursday 20th of March, with two other bands, try and guess their names. You'll never get them.

Anyways we are the first band on that night, at 9pm coz its our first gig with GigCity, and thats the rule. Our last gig went really well, so we're really looking forward to this one. We play, Rock, Funk, Punk, Jazzy rock, and dance. You gotta see us maaaan....we're better than your average band.....Ha ha ha.. You know you want ta. cheers..........*end of plug

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 701 ✭✭✭fuse

You got any mp3s for downloadin? Couldn't get any from your site.
    I like the sound uf yis, but as me uncle says:
    "I'm not gonna buy a pig in a bag"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Megadude

Originally posted by fuse
    You got any mp3s for downloadin? Couldn't get any from your site.
    I like the sound uf yis, but as me uncle says:
    "I'm not gonna buy a pig in a bag"
    #

The Mp3's will be up on our site within the next 2 weeks. We just recorded a couple of demos the other day, and have some more left to do. I'll hopefully upload them asap. We've got some good gig reviews already, and one on Newstalk 106 fm. They loved us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Megadude

This is tomorrow night people. It should be a crackin gig. We're really good..... yah? Honestly. We are. Come along. Thanks.:cool: :D

Advertisement