Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CD are STILL missing

Options
  • 04-04-1998 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭

i better shut up about CD as they will be laughing at me tomorrow aftr they cream CS :(
    i must get better hehe
    anyway, its just u have still posted nuttin, or is there someething to do with a bannong of certain names by a certain John Breslin who shall remain nameless (ooops) anyway, FIND SOME SCANDAL and get in on here
    lots of luv n hugs n all that *happy* sh!te (hehe)
    SeP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: i better shut up about CD as they will be laughing at me tomorrow aftr they cream CS :(
    : i must get better hehe
    : anyway, its just u have still posted nuttin, or is there someething to do with a bannong of certain names by a certain John Breslin who shall remain nameless (ooops) anyway, FIND SOME SCANDAL and get in on here
    : lots of luv n hugs n all that *happy* sh!te (hehe)
    : SeP

Hey SeP,

we didn't cream you at all. So either we're both sh!te or both good. Great game. Ta.

learn to spell.

frag ya later!

Jim.

Advertisement