Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paul Deehan International Man of Mystery

• 13-03-2003 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Paul I have to hand it to you, you are good at what you are at. You out there who don't know Paul will ask what is he good at, so let me explain. But first think of yourself on a beach, it is mid afternoon and running along you see a big breasted woman with a bikini, she runs up to you and ask ' could you put this sun tan lotion all over my sensitive, soft and senious body?' you humbly do as she begs while you wipe your hands all over her now greasy body while she positions herself in a doggie style position. she gets up, takes off her bra and shoves her tits in your face. That in turn is what uncle pauly is good at! NO! Not shoving tits in your face! But something more serious, every year thousands of big breasted craitors suffer needlessly with nipple rashes because of wearing bras, Pauls greasy hands have eased this annoyance in many woman and hasn;t got a single negative complaint yet (cept that time when his hand slipped too close to the 95yr old womans niether regions and paul was pulled into her insides only to be reborn again nine months later).

Paul, you are my International Hero!;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I don't get it?!?
    I second the notion of you all being from the looney bin. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

I don't get it?!?

Heck, I don't get it and it's me he's talking about. Maybe we should ask the big Indian Cheif hanging round in the corner. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Sterile Fish

shawir is eccentric, surely anyone from the convent knows that? i myself dont get it, but i think its funny neway, and i think ill have to congratulate paul too, gud man, stop those nipple rashes! neway,well done shawir, for your eccentricities, i salute you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

USE THE DRINKIN FOUNTAIN!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Arkan

hey remember be nice to paul..... he has connections with the MOB ;), i for 1 am always afraid of a person when they know how to break my arm more than 5 different ways! paul, buddie that little incident yesterday when i broke yer balls - ha yeah...... u know i din't mean it, rrrrright!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Exnay on the moday connectionsay. FBIay are monitoring me todayay.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭dudeRancher

We're not insane. Really. Mother says I'm fine. She told me to hurt people who say bad things. Bad man. BAD MAN. Last bad man who say nasty things about me wound up missing. Turned up two days later in three seperate places, if you know what I mean. Not crazy, not crazy, not crazy!!! The voices... the voices are telling me to... to.... no... no... not the blue medicine!!! NO! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!! ANYTHI-

*sounds of muffled screaming and heavy resistance*

Everything is fine.
    Everything is fine.
    Everything is fine...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭dudeRancher

Once again we piggy-back dudeRancher's account with impunity. We here at Majestic 12 know Mr. Deehan well. He has worked for us on many dangerous missions and unknown to you puny mortals has saved the world countless times from enemies we cannot even begin to speak of!

Those found messing with him will be punished severely.

Our Majestic computer hackers are working on securing our own account through which we can sneer and condescend to you at our leisure. dudeRancher will soon be recieving a complimentary Majestic 12 Gift Basket for his cooperation and we also promised him that his family would be returned forthwith.

We are watching you.

Oh yes and Chada, we know. Watch your step, or the pictures will be released to the international press. Mwhahaha. Fools! Bow before the might of our secret shadow goverment!! Mwahahahahahahah -

Oh, the doughnuts are here! Goody! I want sprinkles!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Merc it's like your very own little family of nutcases. :)

mmm juicy fruit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Darkillion

weirdest thread ever

Advertisement