Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fifth Element...

• 14-03-2003 10:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭

anyone watch the fifth element last night, fukkin class film definetly one of my all time favourite films...........anyone else know of any other good Luc Besson films, Ive seen Leon and the Taxi films cant think of anyothers at the mo....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭Tom

Nikita is also a class film, very similar to Leon, in fact Jean Reno appears in it as a Cleaner .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Joan of Ark is another.
    The girl that is in the 5th element is also in Joan of Ark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

Milla joholovich(i think thats how you spell it) Fifth element, Joan of Arc, Resident Evil, Return to the blue lagoon...shes been in a few and she's well fit........Havent seen Joan of arc its always looked good but ive just never picked it up..

Ya Nikita is very good, Natile Portman is the little girl in Leon.....mmmmm Natile Portman:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

All great films, though nikita is my favorite of all these.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Is she in zoolander aswell? my sister insists its her :confused:

She was in Zoolander, she played Katinka Ingabogovinanana

no she's definetly not in zoolander, didnt really find that really funny except for the h2o its the essence of water thing....that had me in bits

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

Originally posted by mooman_00
    no she's definetly not in zoolander, didnt really find that really funny except for the h2o its the essence of water thing....that had me in bits

She is in it: http://us.imdb.com/Title?0196229

You're right though - think I laughed once during the whole film :(

The only time I laughed during the film was when I realised I had spent €4.75 to rent it.............:D

• Advertisement

Ya sorry googled it and and proved myself wrong oh well:rolleyes:

I went to see it in d cinema with a m8 and she was laughing the whole way through, which pissed people off more than the film, i spent most of my time laughing at the cut of her not at the film..........it was terrible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,989 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Hmmm... Milla Jovovich

'appearently' she is young and naked in return to the blue lagoon same way brooke shields was naked and young in the original

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,989 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

She is naked in practically everything.

Even in Resident Evil you see the camel toe if you look properly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ciano

Milla Jovovich looks so damn sexy in this flic!

mmmmm .... Milla! :D

ya noticed that en all and it was only rated 12s or sth, get it on dvd, perfect pausing:D ................yes im a sad bastarrd

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

anyone watch the fifth element last night, fukkin class film definetly one of my all time favourite films...........anyone else know of any other good Luc Besson films, Ive seen Leon and the Taxi films cant think of anyothers at the mo....

Le Grand Bleu is probably Besson's finest hour.
    Well, two and a half hours if you watch the director's cut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,947 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Wow.. there are some nice visuals in this film.. and that before i get to Milla. Rarrr!

Can't comment on the plot as I missed the first hour. Some of the acting was pretty crap in places.

Advertisement