Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mortal kombat deadly alliance coffins

Options
  • 14-03-2003 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭

which coffins are the hidden caracters in
    mortal kombat deadly alliance
    if anyone knows could they let me know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Blaze: PN - 684 Onyx Koins (You must finish Konquest to unlock him. To select him, highlight Raiden and press Down and Start)

Cyrax: CN - 3003 Platinum Koins

Drahmin: UR - 6500 Sapphire Koins

Frost: IV - 208 Ruby Koins

Hsu Hao: MW - 3317 Jade Koins

Jax Briggs: SA - 3780 Ruby Koins

Kitana: KI - 2931 Sapphire Koins

Mokap: YP - 511 Gold Koins (You must finish Konquest to unlock him. To select him, highlight Cyrax and press Down and Start)

Nitara: TI - 4022 Gold Koins

Raiden: XG - 3116 Jade Koins

Reptile: LL - 3822 Gold Koins

More here: http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/mortal_kombat_da_krypt.txt

- Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

cheaters !

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

seriously tusky if you saw the amount of coffins youd want the codes too :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 GIME

if you get all 676 koffins, absolutely nothing happens. i heard in one of the koffins [cx] theres a movie that shows scorpions ending in mortal kombat 4 but it wasnt there. There was a few other things i heard of that werent there. Is it possible that the hidden features are randomly generated? Theres is more than 676 secrets but you can only get the majority but not them all?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I think its possible to get them all. You'll have to play the game a hell of a lot to be able to afford it, though.

CX (according to the FAQ) is "Scorpion Goes Back To Hell". I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be there, though. I'll check it out myself and let you know.

• Advertisement
Advertisement