Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The WWWboard

Options
  • 05-04-1998 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

hey,

just wanna ask a few things as I onyl started reading the borad in the last week or so...

is it just used to slag everyone else off????Most of the messages I`ve read have been just about one clan/person moaning about another clan/person...seems a bit stupid to me..

oh yea b4 I go...in relation to lpb vs hpb if you have and lpb you can beat hpb players who are better then you are, I`ve played bout lpb and hpb , and as a lpb its easyier to when a game, rather thne as a hpb..

ok thats all I wanted to say/ask.

Ronin...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: is it just used to slag everyone else off????Most of the messages I`ve read have been just about one clan/person moaning about another clan/person...seems a bit stupid to me..

Erm, I think that was the first real bit of slagging - it doesn't happen all the time, but when a slagging was deserved (as in this case), then its gonna happen.

dan

I like it thats all that counts:)
    Seriously - if you dont like it dont visit.
    Its designed to be a forum not quake.ie or anything
    :~)

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

ok, just wondering was all..

thanks for the feed back...

Ronin.

s h i t ronin.... as concerns slagging ... will ya learn to spell properly!

ffs..... you are studying science!

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

: ffs..... you are studying science!

yea but ah-poo , in sci we don`t need to speel proper cuase we have to think about makin dante happy:)
    no offence dante...only messin...

• Advertisement

emmmmm???!!!

Advertisement