Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zero's "News" page

Options
  • 05-04-1998 1:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

I just read the 3 april installment of what Zero calls his National News Page.

eh, I beg to differ.

Its all opinion and what news there is, is old news.

Now I have no problem with people giving opinions, and opinions from respected people (like Zero) are always welcome, but there is a difference between news and opinion.

Comments?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Maybe the man is giving his opinion on the news he gets ? :) That could be a posibility !

SB...

: I just read the 3 april installment of what Zero calls his National News Page.

: eh, I beg to differ.

: Its all opinion and what news there is, is old news.

: Now I have no problem with people giving opinions, and opinions from respected people (like Zero) are always welcome, but there is a difference between news and opinion.

: Comments?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

: Its all opinion and what news there is, is old news.
    : Now I have no problem with people giving opinions, and opinions from respected people (like Zero) are always welcome, but there is a difference between news and opinion.
    : Comments?

Yeah I have one. What super-breaking news have you heard the last week that you'd like
    put up on the page ?? Or maybe you'd like to take over the boring job of posting all the little bickerings
    up on a news page you silly little prat.

Z.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: : Its all opinion and what news there is, is old news.
    : : Now I have no problem with people giving opinions, and opinions from respected people (like Zero) are always welcome, but there is a difference between news and opinion.
    : : Comments?

:
    : Yeah I have one. What super-breaking news have you heard the last week that you'd like
    : put up on the page ?? Or maybe you'd like to take over the boring job of posting all the little bickerings
    : up on a news page you silly little prat.

: Z.

Um the point is that you start most of them with that bloody page Zero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭FlavorFlav

: : Its all opinion and what news there is, is old news.
    : : Now I have no problem with people giving opinions, and opinions from respected people (like Zero) are always welcome, but there is a difference between news and opinion.
    : : Comments?

:
    : Yeah I have one. What super-breaking news have you heard the last week that you'd like
    : put up on the page ?? Or maybe you'd like to take over the boring job of posting all the little bickerings
    : up on a news page you silly little prat.

: Z.

Hey Hey, relax the kax man!

If there aint any news then there aint any news, thats a different issue.

And if it's boring for you, why do you do it, or commit yourself to doing it?

F

ps. I am of at least average height, not sure about the prat bit though, you could be onto something there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭FlavorFlav

: Maybe the man is giving his opinion on the news he gets ? :) That could be a posibility !

: SB...

Well, exactly. But that isnt news, its like a column or an editorial or whatever.

• Advertisement

I log on to quake using the name Lm
    WHy the f-ck am I someones enemy I dont know
    any of yee.I havent played on the quake.ie servers in weeks.hoo is that bastard claiming to be me

: I log on to quake using the name Lm
    : WHy the f-ck am I someones enemy I dont know
    : any of yee.I havent played on the quake.ie servers in weeks.hoo is that bastard claiming to be me

I 'm well known as THE BASTA*D OF IRISH QUAKEII
    :)
    obi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Mouserat

:
    : : Maybe the man is giving his opinion on the news he gets ? :) That could be a posibility !

: : SB...

: Well, exactly. But that isnt news, its like a column or an editorial or whatever.

Hey, I've just read it!

BooHoo! I just saw in the news that im no good any more, so it must be true.
    I hereby hang up my mouse for ever. Oh the shame !-|

Or Zero could play me, and see how comfortably he beats me. Not very I'd imagine.

: Or Zero could play me, and see how comfortably he beats me. Not very I'd imagine.

If it's any consolation mouserat, I'm a big fan of your cojones and I think they are dashed decent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Mouserat

:
    : : Or Zero could play me, and see how comfortably he beats me. Not very I'd imagine.

: If it's any consolation mouserat, I'm a big fan of your cojones and I think they are dashed decent.

Really?
    Awwwww (blush) . . . . . I use a moisturiser you know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭flav0rflav

move this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Pug {erZ}

( and hands up all those that want to do Zero's job .. )

never read it but heard all the arguments before
    bet there is not one of you that ever contributed
    anything to the section or site !!

always the same - only a few to do everything and
    everyone to criticize that few... not a single one here
    has even suggested what would have been the correct
    way to report that news or improve it in any way...

If your unable to fix it/improve on it then STFU !!

[ and for those of you that are that naive ALL NEWS
    is based on one opinion or another ]

{ and LM I don't hate you .......................Yet ! ;) }

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

idiot.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

WHo dragged this chestnut up?

DeV.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

oh the controversial Zero will all know and love !

Those were the day's.

Cliche ........

Slaan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Pug {erZ}

Aw.. tks .. MindPhuck :eek:

Advertisement