Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Yay! Bank Hol weekend madness!!!

Options
  • 14-03-2003 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭

Yes, its one of the those weekend all motorists fear....

How long will it take you to get through your favourite market town, en route to your home this Friday?

Here are current reports from www.aaroadwatch.ie ....

Already, there has been a bad accident between a car and lorry on M50 Southbound between Blanchardstown slip road and toll bridge, long delays. Taffic is tailed back as far as the Ballymun/Finglas exits. Traffic down to one lane. Fire Brigade at the scene and Gardai on their way. So thats the start of the mayhem on the M50,

Kildare - Traffic is building up now heading south on the N7 at Kildare, there is a 10 minute delay

Burst your spleen here when your trawl has ended! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

thx for that warning bud, was about to go onto the m50 from the finglas exit ;)

BTW, merrion square is pretty heavy now, took me a good while to get through

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

No worries. Avoid the M50 for the night like the plague :)

I'd say the reason Merrion Sq is bad is because there are a few streets there closed for the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

/me wubs my bike

Thursday, crazy traffic, UCD - Lucan via the city centre, at 17:30; 30 mins.

Today, crazy traffic, Lucan - DonnyBrook via the north quays, at 15:00; 40mins.

Sorry, just thought I'd rub that in :D

Advertisement