Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN Mon 17/03/03

Options
  • 14-03-2003 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

Is this on or are people intending to be paralytically drunk?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I will be there if its on.. i dont drink and its only a few hours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

I'm drunk nearly all of the time so it doesn't make a difference for me. I'll be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BattlingCheese

I will also be there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Count me in. Dont have me grind :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Last night was pretty good... though the loot was crap... best thing i found was a longsword+1 and i had one so i gave it away. Most of the crap we found was only worth 1 gold... but i got a load of it so i got 780 gold after selling. which was more than some. However i did get 2,200 in a few chests so that made up for it. After everyone divided it all up we all got a lot more than we collected individually!! nice one!! Co-Op rules!! I think i have about 9K now from the last 2 mods. Still not enough to buy anything i can actually use... The only thing i got that was cool was a cleric staff.. but i lost it a few mins later as i had to give it back to the lizard guy to make a deal. We really should have gone back and killed him after the mod was over.

The mod was pretty cool, some nice quests!
    My Cleric (Cerano) got to level 4 last night.. i also figured out why i could not heal!! Because people im a muppet :D:D:D Yup.. i have not played Cleric before.. well not since BG1 and so i forgot that Cleric spells are selected from the spellbook like a wizard... i dont play wizards either, only sorc so it completely slipped my mind... i just thought to check my spellbook when i levelled and noticed a load of empty slots... so i filled em.. rested and went on a killing and healing spree!! :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement