Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IQOOL

Options
  • 05-04-1998 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭

Erm, when the IQOOL really gets going, how many updates to the page could we expect per day? There could be timing problems. What if you challenge someone who according to the page is higher than you, but actually is lower than you because of a game that hadn't been put on the board??

Dan - being pesimistic

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: Erm, when the IQOOL really gets going, how many updates to the page could we expect per day? There could be timing problems. What if you challenge someone who according to the page is higher than you, but actually is lower than you because of a game that hadn't been put on the board??

: Dan - being pesimistic

Thats a problem. I'll try and update more than once a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

:
    : : Erm, when the IQOOL really gets going, how many updates to the page could we expect per day? There could be timing problems. What if you challenge someone who according to the page is higher than you, but actually is lower than you because of a game that hadn't been put on the board??

: : Dan - being pesimistic

: Thats a problem. I'll try and update more than once a week.

The people in questoin should tell each other their
    rank too..

Dev - Quite drunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

yea that could cause a problem but one with me is that i just cannot hardly move on any Quake server during the week! i know this sucks but i juts cannot play properly. is this going to pizz ppl off or wil li get away with it! just wondering
    SeP

PS i only ever play quake during the eek if i really need to, like when im having withdrawal symptoms (which could start soon)! id end up losing 100 - 2 stead or 50 - 2 :(

Advertisement