Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

foods that just don't mix

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

yeah and wasn't that pop rocks and coke thing done in that film urban legend as it is one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Houston Griffin

It's definately a silly urban legend (maybe this was the wrong forum to attempt such cheesy humor). I didn't see the movie, but I saw that episode of the Simpsons where Homer stole a valueable object from a candy convention, and he made a grenade out of pop rocks and soda to fend off the angry conventioneers who were chasing him.

Back to the topic at hand: Pizza and milk are two combinations that don't mix. I found this out after ordering a pizza and discovering I had no beer or coke. I should have had water.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭Dont Ban Me

Chewing gum and pigs tongue definitly dont go together!!
    :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

oh yeah i know the things yur on about(different name i think) and yeah i heard the same silly story about eating them and then drinking coke. u were joking right?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

It's definately a silly urban legend (maybe this was the wrong forum to attempt such cheesy humor). I didn't see the movie, but I saw that episode of the Simpsons where Homer stole a valueable object from a candy convention, and he made a grenade out of pop rocks and soda to fend off the angry conventioneers who were chasing him.

heheh "See you in Hell, Candy boys...."

anyway for me its coffee and milk...........
    I like coffee
    I like milk
    milk in coffee... even the smell.... makes me want to puke

also mayonaisse is the devils spread........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭TenLeftFingers

Yeah, and milk in tea! Like mushrooms and chocolate spread, nice on their own...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Gaffo

Eating anything after brushing your teeth is just downright naaassstty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Especially cranberry juice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,004 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Originally posted by Gaffo
    Eating anything after brushing your teeth is just downright naaassstty.

I'm sure the toothpaste companies refer to that as a "feature" ;)

another one occured to me today - eating anything after having been sucking on an icepop for awhile eg. Calipso. Your taste buds just get wrecked and everything u eat tastes the same:ninja:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

Hrm...

Malibu and Nesquick Chocolate powder.....

or

Ukrainian bread drink stuff followed by german beer and irish salmon...

never again.... ughhh :(

I'll keep those in mind...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 loveheartsandnicotine

cheese'n'onion Tayto crisps with cigs do not mix........<<<< no lectures pls..look at my id.............
    but!!! tayto and a choc ice.......wonderful :P

Originally posted by loveheartsandnicotine
    no lectures pls
    I won't lecture u on smoking but about eating Tayto instead of King.... sort it out:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 33 evilmouse

Drinking a pint of lager straight after a Maccie D's milkshake ! Yukkie yukkie :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

Originally posted by evilmouse
    Drinking a pint of lager straight after a Maccie D's milkshake ! Yukkie yukkie :eek:

Drinking one of those milkshakes..... Hrm... there's a surprising amount of beef product in them... Mmmm... pleasant...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Tripe and eehhmmmm .... Anything ...

Advertisement