Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walkout on War

Options
  • 15-03-2003 2:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

Did anybody go to this or does everyone (including my self) think tis a load of bs? Did it detieriarate into any mass brawls?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭pro_gnostic_8

Originally posted by DamienH
    or does everyone (including my self) think tis a load of bs?

That's exactly what it is. I can't see the Pentagon quaking with fear or GWB re-examining his stated determination for a military solution to be influenced by a bunch of Cork schoolkids tbh.

As Dave says............ it looks too suspiciously to me to be a scheme to skive off skool for a day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭corkviewer

Exactly. The proof of the pudding of course would be to hold it on a saturday and see how many committed anti war campaigners turned up when it wouldn't have meant them missing school.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I like the idea in the UK of everyone doing the same the minute war starts, and gathering outside Parliament. I'd like to see people gathering in Cork outside City Hall.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Dino|Work

i think ireland should send troops to america

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭corkviewer

re: i think ireland should send troops to america

Aren't they too busy guarding securicor trucks and bank money shipments? Besides I hear that both the aircorps planes are getting the NCT done this week so they're not available!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement