Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UT Quake and HL boards?

Options
  • 15-03-2003 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

I think these boards should be killed as they are rarely used and the only thing in there is tumbleweeds.

When they go can they be replaced with a BF1942 forum :D

kdjac
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭noog

*thumbs up*

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I've been messing around with bf1942 a fair bit alright. It definitly has the potential to be the next big modifiable game. It's (depending on the map) good as it is even.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Give BF1942 its own board, don't take away the HL one!

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭noog

60435.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Good god no dont kill the hl board there will be a pickup in posting as the new versions of dod and ns come out tbh it gets a smal bit of traffic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

bring on a FPS forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

i heartily endorse this product/service (even though it runs like a bitch on a GeForce2:mad: :rolleyes: )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

boards.ie needs a place where I can ask people all about BF1942 framerate tweaking settings!

boards.ie needs a place where I can ask people about BF1942 modifications and servers!

boards.ie needs a mod for this nioce shiny new board, there's no rush, I'll keep an eye on it for now...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Never kill the Quake board. Ever.

That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

boards.ie needs a mod for this nioce shiny new board

KdjaC is the only choice

Advertisement