Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If your looking for a host for your clan

Options
  • 15-03-2003 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

I recommend this site Clan site manager. It provides free hosting all ya have to do is register, and create a clan.

Hehe im trying to make an all Irish clan Irish Hell raisers, I dont know if they have a limit on space.

I'm not the best person for site desiging but as you can see i made a site FOR FREE:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Art of War are hosting that ,they a nice crowd have decent servers but all in US.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Agent7249

Im not american and ive made a site :). Their very reliable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

That clan site manager is a beta test run thing.
    So tell everyone about it :D

More peeps they get more servers they sell longer the websites will run.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Agent7249

:) Im looking for Irish people to rise up with me and Join IHR
    We're Looknig to create an Irish clan which will eventually be capable of competing in cyber competitions around the world agaisnt top class clans.

To join simply click on the Irish hell raisers link i have in my first post in this topic, then click clan application and join up. You must be Irish to join

Advertisement