Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All-CTYI band rockin out...

Options
  • 15-03-2003 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hey all,

Just thought that since all of our members have spent an inordinate amount of time at CTY* we'd let you folks know about our new single launch that's coming up.

Here's the lowdown:

Someday launch their new single Dedicated with a gig in the Temple Bar Music Centre on Wednesday 19th March.
    Doors are at 8pm and Admission is €7.

Support comes from old-school rockers The Murder of Crows and sparkly songsters Illyad.

Someday also play in Tower Records at 6pm that very same day...

So there you have it - do swing by either show if you're around, twould be great to see y'all.

Big hello to Adam and Fio and the rest of you CTY heads - this board makes very fun reading, although I do sometimes feel too old to post :p
    Take care of yourselves,

Daniel

*Inordinate amount of time for those who are interested:
    Kathryn (electric guitar, lead vocals) - Student: '94-'97, TA: '00, RA: '01, TA: '02 (Young Students) - that's just summer courses - don't even get me started on her saturday morning resume...

Dave (acoustic guitar) - Student: '93-'97, RA: '00-'01, Instructor (YS) and more...

Daniel (bass, vocals) - Student '93-'95, RA: '00-'01, RA (USA): '02

Hugh (drums) - Student '93-'94 Instructor (YS): '01-'02

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Cool :)

I've been getting your emails :)

You should post and make me feel better, all these young people are scary!

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Hehe, we making you feel old Fio? :)

Hmmm, might just go to that gig :)

I'd heard of Someday before this but hadn't realised who they were. Very Cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

crap,i can't go!grr....

but hugs to all..

Advertisement