Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sean Bean

• 16-03-2003 1:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭

Have any of his characters ever survived till the end of a movie?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

When Saturday Comes - scored a goal in front of a stadium full of fans and scored with Emily Lloyd as well. Sounds like a good day to me. Survived till the end unless there's a scene with Pete Posthelwaite beating him to death with his own boots after the credits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

In all fairness, he technically did survive just untill the end of both Goldeneye, and Fellowship Of The Ring.

But if you mean one where he didn't die? Ronin.
    He just ****ed off half way through the film.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

He didn't die in 'the Field' as far as I remember? Also I saw him once in a film with Melanie Griffiths called 'Stormy Monday' where he didn't die either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

Dammit, now you've all gone and dashed my theory to the wind :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

He sucks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I think I saw him in a short film on TG4 one say, playing an old woman, who looked in reasonable shape by the end.
    I didn't recognise him myself, but there was definitely a Sean Bean in the credits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

I think he's a very good actor, alot to do with his appearance and demenor on screen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,989 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

The award for dying before the film ends has to go to Steve Bucemi. He dies in about half of the things he does!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Not really, he's survived a lot of films. Big Daddy, The Wedding Singer, Tree's Lounge, Pulp Fiction (he was Buddy Holly),etc

And he was the only character to survive in Reservoir Dogs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

Originally posted by Pigman II
    He didn't die in 'the Field' as far as I remember?
    He did - he got run off the edge of a cliff by uh.. cows? I think they were cows anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Let's not forget his fight against the French in "Sharpe", a few close calls but nothing permenant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

...steve buscemi did die at the end of res dogs, you just dont see it . ..
    he doesnt die that often ..
    sean bean is good when hes dead.
    hes dies good in lotr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

steve buscemi didnt die in Mr Deeds either.
    But he should have.
    Along with the rest of the cast.
    preferably in the first ten minuetes of the movie.
    it would have saved me the other hour and ten minutes i wasted watching this pile of crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

Since we are sortof talking about typecasting..

Are there any movies that Martin Lawrence isn't a cop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

he wasnt a cop in Life, but he was in jail, so it was still enforcement related i guess :)

Advertisement