Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would i notich a difference with...

• 16-03-2003 1:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭

Do you think i would notice a difference with a Hercules Game Theater XP 7.1 and a soundblaster live value [which i allready have] i have BA 7500 digital 4.1 speakers i listen to alot of MP3s and play quite a few games but its mainly for the mp3s

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

I don't think you will. Mp3's are encoded in stereo. Now of course the Hercules may have some options to throw in some enhancements. But it will be pseudo surround sound, not real surround sound at all. Games will benefit, despite all the hype the sblive is not the state of the art for 3d sound in games. But you say you mainly listen to mp3's... so I'd stick with the sblive.

Advertisement