Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Res Evil 0

Options
  • 16-03-2003 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭

ill will soon depart to buy it.

any good???

Jimmeh:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

omfg
    a res evil game i didnt know about?

what platform this on??

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Gamecube only ! its suposed to be great..u control 2 characters at once - main one and the secondary one with C-pad. !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Graphics look class from what i've seen but i hear its not as good as the other resi games.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

It's pretty good, on par with Resi 2 i think. Looks great, especially the way the backgrounds are animated, you wouldn't believe they were pre-rendered.

You don't control both at the same time, you just switch by pressing X, the c stick can move the other player and push things, that is all, and that requires using two parts of your brain at once. You just leave it to the AI. I've already completed it twice on hard, and it's pretty good. Some sidetracking though from the main plot, but the story stays true to the rest of the games.

It's damn long too. Even with Infinite shotgun and pistol, took me 8 hours!

Takes me 1:40 on Resi 2.

There is no chests in this game though, so you have to leave items behind that you don't need yet, or swap them with your partner. This is annoying as if you leave an important item back in the first part of the game, it takes ages to go back and get it, but there is a map that tells you where everything is.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

bloody game cube... dont suppose any plans for a pc/ps2 release? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Meh, give it sex months and we'll probably see it reach the ps2 along side the remake of RE1. Code veronica was supposed to be a dreamcast exlusive, until capcom realised they'd sell alot more if they released it on a format everyone had....

Probably won't happen soon, but 6 months to a year i'm guessing.

If it was released on PS2, it just wouldn't look as good. :>

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Originally posted by Giblet
    If it was released on PS2, it just wouldn't look as good. :>

they wont like that, id run :)

my friggin memory card is broken and im skint, so i havent gotten past the train yet.

its my first [yes my first] time playing ANY res evil game and im pretty impressed, some things are annoying tho. the backgrounds are a thing of beauty :)

Jimmeh

If you had preorderd, you woulda got a free memory card...oh well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 repoman_666

Originally posted by B-K-DzR
    bloody game cube... dont suppose any plans for a pc/ps2 release? :)

PS2 is getting Resident Evil:Online
    Xube owners arn't. :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement