Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Punk band seeks lead singer

• 16-03-2003 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

3 piece dublin punk rock band seeks lead singer tp complete band

we play original material and already have 15 songs made, the band has drummer bass and me on guitar. me and bassist can sing backing vocals. we are aged 17, 20 and 20. we practice once or twice a week in my house in blackrock, 10mins from dart.

singer must have a melodic punk voice and be serious about the band and his/her music.

Our band/music is influenced by sum41, blink182, nofx, afi, the living end, less than jake, green day, allister, therapy?, etc....

we have a kinda of pop-punk sound with catchy riffs and also a kinda of metal and dark sound to some songs ala AFI and Finch.

if you want to come up and jam/audition email simon [me] at dj_enzio@hotmail.com or ring/txt 086 1944021

Advertisement