Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannon Fodder Award

Options
  • 06-04-1998 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭

Thats a fairly abusive insult to be handing
    out in public and I would say its unfounded.
    Zero, you are basing this on personal 1 on 1's
    with toilet - so it is a personal award.

In the relatively new internet quake scene
    at ucd (2 weeks internet and 1 or 2 months
    patchy lan games) the quality is pretty
    high for such bad access, setup and low
    experience - Toilet is the best in any lan
    game, time and time again, but only now
    will the other ucd players start to play
    catch up and push the quality up.

I believe it was wrong to make such a big
    deal of your own experiences with toilet,
    its important to see the other side of the
    coin.

Zero's award for the week is:

Sh*t Stirrer! :)

(I'm gona regret posting this I bet)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

<center>reaper.gif</center>

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

: UCD are the sewer-cleaners of the LPB's in this country. The grand uber champion of the University of Culchie Degenerates isn't in the same league as any player from the College of the Holy and Undivided Trinity for the conversion of Papists (near Dublin). Or the lads from UL for that matter either :) So quit moaning, Zero can call people muppets if it's justified, and I think those scores were quite damning.

What would you know anyway? Sure you're crap.

John.
    --

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

: : UCD are the sewer-cleaners of the LPB's in this country. The grand uber champion of the University of Culchie Degenerates isn't in the same league as any player from the College of the Holy and Undivided Trinity for the conversion of Papists (near Dublin). Or the lads from UL for that matter either :) So quit moaning, Zero can call people muppets if it's justified, and I think those scores were quite damning.

: What would you know anyway? Sure you're crap.

: John.
    : --
    Oops...forgot that obscure educational establishment in Galway. Quite easy to forget really :)
    Sorry John!

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

: UCD are the sewer-cleaners of the LPB's in this country. The grand uber champion of the University of Culchie Degenerates isn't in the same league as any player from the College of the Holy and Undivided Trinity for the conversion of Papists (near Dublin). Or the lads from UL for that matter either :) So quit moaning, Zero can call people muppets if it's justified, and I think those scores were quite damning.

All you do is see some mention of UCD, regardless
    of the topic, and start rhyming off your usuall
    phrases - isn't that right old trinners chap :)

: : UCD are the sewer-cleaners of the LPB's in this country. The grand uber champion of the University of Culchie Degenerates isn't in the same league as any player from the College of the Holy and Undivided Trinity for the conversion of Papists (near Dublin). Or the lads from UL for that matter either :) So quit moaning, Zero can call people muppets if it's justified, and I think those scores were quite damning.

:
    : All you do is see some mention of UCD, regardless
    : of the topic, and start rhyming off your usuall
    : phrases - isn't that right old trinners chap :)

And you UCD muckers are supposed to do the same at the mention of TCD! Who do you think you trying to break an ancient tradition?

• Advertisement

:
    : : : UCD are the sewer-cleaners of the LPB's in this country. The grand uber champion of the University of Culchie Degenerates isn't in the same league as any player from the College of the Holy and Undivided Trinity for the conversion of Papists (near Dublin). Or the lads from UL for that matter either :) So quit moaning, Zero can call people muppets if it's justified, and I think those scores were quite damning.

Tomb is in UCD.

:
    : : : UCD are the sewer-cleaners of the LPB's in this country. The grand uber champion of the University of Culchie Degenerates isn't in the same league as any player from the College of the Holy and Undivided Trinity for the conversion of Papists (near Dublin). Or the lads from UL for that matter either :) So quit moaning, Zero can call people muppets if it's justified, and I think those scores were quite damning.

: :
    : : All you do is see some mention of UCD, regardless
    : : of the topic, and start rhyming off your usuall
    : : phrases - isn't that right old trinners chap :)

: And you UCD muckers are supposed to do the same at the mention of TCD! Who do you think you trying to break an ancient tradition?

Um thats what I did old boy - did you not notice the use of trinners? I mean do you really want me to make links between you and the Queen? the Pale? The church banning catholics going to Trinity etc.
    Na I didn't think so - thats just not on, we live in a changing land of peace - quake being the only way to wage war.

: : : : UCD are the sewer-cleaners of the LPB's in this country. The grand uber champion of the University of Culchie Degenerates isn't in the same league as any player from the College of the Holy and Undivided Trinity for the conversion of Papists (near Dublin). Or the lads from UL for that matter either :) So quit moaning, Zero can call people muppets if it's justified, and I think those scores were quite damning.

:
    : Tomb is in UCD.
    So Toilet is better than Tomb then right?

But seriously, what was wrong with banning Catholics from going to Trinity? They should all be sent to UCD, filthy muckers.

:
    : : :
    : : : : : UCD are the sewer-cleaners of the LPB's in this country. The grand uber champion of the University of Culchie Degenerates isn't in the same league as any player from the College of the Holy and Undivided Trinity for the conversion of Papists (near Dublin). Or the lads from UL for that matter either :) So quit moaning, Zero can call people muppets if it's justified, and I think those scores were quite damning.

: : Tomb is in UCD.
    : So Toilet is better than Tomb then right?

: But seriously, what was wrong with banning Catholics from going to Trinity? They should all be sent to UCD, filthy muckers.

Im sorry I can't be cool like you - maybe I should wear a cravat and buy a leather briefcase.
    Let me see I think I will start composing poetry

wondering, gazing upon the puffy white livered
    clouds - briefly I espy grim old reaper -
    oh how I wish that like him I was, cool
    unphased and loud and great

As a pure filthy uncontrolled mucker that just isn't possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

damn, if toilets that good i must be getting better! i have killed him twice (although the final score was 16 - 2 but we wont go into that will we)
    SeP

• Advertisement

: : : :
    : : : : : : UCD are the sewer-cleaners of the LPB's in this country. The grand uber champion of the University of Culchie Degenerates isn't in the same league as any player from the College of the Holy and Undivided Trinity for the conversion of Papists (near Dublin). Or the lads from UL for that matter either :) So quit moaning, Zero can call people muppets if it's justified, and I think those scores were quite damning.

: : :
    : : : Tomb is in UCD.
    : : So Toilet is better than Tomb then right?

: : But seriously, what was wrong with banning Catholics from going to Trinity? They should all be sent to UCD, filthy muckers.

: Im sorry I can't be cool like you - maybe I should wear a cravat and buy a leather briefcase.
    : Let me see I think I will start composing poetry

: wondering, gazing upon the puffy white livered
    : clouds - briefly I espy grim old reaper -
    : oh how I wish that like him I was, cool
    : unphased and loud and great

: As a pure filthy uncontrolled mucker that just isn't possible.

Obviously inspired by Patrick Kavanagh, God of muckers.

: : : : : Tomb is in UCD.
    : : : : So Toilet is better than Tomb then right?

: He must be! Tomb...You're out of CW. Leave your strength rune and your 100 rocket pack and get out.

Von, leave em, I don`t think he`s ever played lan so no one knows who`s better, so you can keep em...:)

(just waitin for all the abuse to follow )

:
    : : : : : : Tomb is in UCD.
    : : : : : So Toilet is better than Tomb then right?

: : He must be! Tomb...You're out of CW. Leave your strength rune and your 100 rocket pack and get out.

: Von, leave em, I don`t think he`s ever played lan so no one knows who`s better, so you can keep em...:)

: (just waitin for all the abuse to follow )

Lol. Ahem...As any of the top LPB's will confirm, Tomb would slaughter anybody from UCD on a LAN. Especially UCD's rubbish LAN.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

: Lol. Ahem...As any of the top LPB's will confirm, Tomb would slaughter anybody from UCD on a LAN. Especially UCD's rubbish LAN.

von, I remember us beating you in a ffa, you used another name that day but exec`d you conf b4 you left...you talked to fuzzy I believe....

:
    : : Lol. Ahem...As any of the top LPB's will confirm, Tomb would slaughter anybody from UCD on a LAN. Especially UCD's rubbish LAN.

: von, I remember us beating you in a ffa, you used another name that day but exec`d you conf b4 you left...you talked to fuzzy I believe....

I seem to remember you had 60 pings compared to my 200-250. So so what? DM3? I don't remember the score so I don't know if you beat me or how many people were on it. 3 I think. I'm pretty sure I have screenshots of ffa scores with lpb UCD guys doing not very well. I'll stick them up here if I have them. :) Anyway, don't mind me, I'm way down the CW ranking list. I thought you were on about Tomb. :)

Give us a game on a LAN then. The Global or the CD cyber cafe.

Reaper tell the man what would happen.

:
    : : : Lol. Ahem...As any of the top LPB's will confirm, Tomb would slaughter anybody from UCD on a LAN. Especially UCD's rubbish LAN.

: : von, I remember us beating you in a ffa, you used another name that day but exec`d you conf b4 you left...you talked to fuzzy I believe....

: Give us a game on a LAN then. The Global or the CD cyber cafe.

: Reaper tell the man what would happen.

lets see, level was dm2, server was either qtd or ffa1, 4 ppl, one of which was a bot(I remeber all this as I`ve a semi-photographic memory :))....stick up the screen shots if you want doesn`t bother me

btw I`m crap it 1 on 1's I`d like to say it now, reason I`ve only been playin about 2/3 months, but lpb in ffa I`m a little better not much though..as for lan game ask the others, as I`ve said I`ll play anyone, I don`t mind losen, I need the practice....

: Anyway, don't mind me, I'm way down the CW ranking list. I thought you were on about Tomb. :)

Maybe you used to be Von, but you're doing pretty well in clan wars lately!!

CyberX in maynooth will host any LAN game, anytime - it's a bit slow but it's half the price of global. Just mail me and I'll book PC's. The only thing is - all teams involved would have to play us CD lads as well!

EWJ.

: : : : Tomb is in UCD.
    : : : So Toilet is better than Tomb then right?

He must be! Tomb...You're out of CW. Leave your strength rune and your 100 rocket pack and get out.

Advertisement