Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who are these MUPPETS????

Options
  • 16-03-2003 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭

I don't know if I'm allowed talk about this here but I'll rattle on anyways....

Nearly every Gangsta Rap Mp3 I download lately has some ****ing gob****e roaring over it. "BIG SHOUT OUT TO ......" or "BRAND NEW BY ......." as if they are on the radio or something.

Some culprits are DJ Kayslay, DJ Clue (or something), Stretch Armstrong.

They are highly annoying.

Grrrrr

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

It's probably an anti piracy move.

I remember Eminems people flooding the net with copies of his track 'Without Me' that contained nothing but a loop of the intro so that even if you had checked the first few seconds of it during your download you would have been tricked into wasting your time downloading the rest of the incomplete track.

To make things worse it seemed that the many of the people who did download this bum track rather lazily (or stupidly) ended up just leaving it on their computer leading to more and more people subsequently wasting their time downloading freshly made copies of it.

Very clever ploy ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Actually it's people ripping the mp3s from the radio, so they have all this stuipid crap on them.

Advertisement