Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worm supplier??

Options
  • 16-03-2003 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Does anybody know if there is a garden/compost worm supplier here in Ireland??...I've heard mention of someone in Cork but don't know anymore than that. If anyone knows of a name, website, address or telephone number I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Shan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,375 ✭✭✭✭Victor

google says

Irish Earthworm Company, Farcivane, Bandon, Co. Cork. Tel: 023 43654 or info@irishearthworm.com

Worm Express Tel/Fax: 0907 32947 Element Green
    Tel: 021 432 2553 info@elementgreen.com

Worm Supplier: James Austin Tel/Fax: 0405 58058 or email jamesaustin@eircom.net

How to make a worm bin
    http://www.ipcc.ie/wormbin.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 shan

Spent most of last night trawling through google with no joy..don't know what u put in or how you did it victor but I appreciate it none the less.

Shan

• Registered Users Posts: 78,375 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I weent to google.ie restricted it to Irish sites and then typed "worm supplier"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 loveheartsandnicotine

Any angling shop.....ask for tiger worms...they compost best. They literally devour it all....will compost in weeks instead of years.....if they dont have em insist they they order!
    But regular worms are ok..just not the best

• Registered Users Posts: 14,373 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

also look out for local council compost bin sales as here in donegal the irish earthworm co. will sell you the worms seperately from the bins

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 loveheartsandnicotine

i know this is gross;.but if ya know anyone that has a chicken coop?....u will find Tiger worms there.under where the chickens do there biz....seems they love faecel matter.........ew...yes i know..but u DID ask!

Advertisement