Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cookie monster

Options
  • 07-04-1998 8:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

more of a request really.

How about setting this page cookie enabled, so it contains your name/email/number of times posted and number of posts that are replies?

Just so I don't have to keep filling out the same fields (and find out how long I waste on this:)

Anyone agree with me (prolly not cloud as he'd have to do it :)

Hobbes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I dunno how much you know about the way this board works, but that would be a major pain to do. For almost no gain, that I can see.

But sure Cloud has nothing to do anyway, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind - it's time he started pulling his weight anyway!! :-)

EWJ.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Sounds like too much hard work to me.

John.
    --

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: But sure Cloud has nothing to do anyway, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind - it's time he started pulling his weight anyway!! :-)

: EWJ.

yea it does sound like a bit too much but it is a pain in the @rse typing names and mail adressed over and over and over and over......... as im sure the CD lads will understand seen as there ALWAYS on here :)
    join us next week for anoth..........

Advertisement