Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

anyone know this one

• 18-03-2003 1:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭

Stars Dolph Lundgren, late eightes or early nintees, rented it as a two film video( two dolph films for the price of one in one video, what more could you ask for :rolleyes: ) the other film had an oriental feel to it. Anyway this one's story line was about two aliens who come to earth. The first one which Dolph( he is a cop or sth) meets early on is an alien law enforcer sent to capture and kill the second alien; who is collecting a super drug from the brain of humans(with a funny clear pipe that gurgles when bits of brain are sucked through it) after he causes them to over dose on cocaine, while saying 'I come in peace'. The first alien dies and dolph takes his gun and goes after the baddie. Final scene involves impaled alien saying 'I come in peace' after which dolph puts alien gun up to max setting(gun has strong and weak settings denoted by flashing l.e.d's on its side) and says ' and your going in pieces' :D . Only other thing i can remember is that the aliens main weapon is what look like a mini-disc' that is razor sharp and flies like a bomerang( returns to alien after flying in a circle), that can only be stopped if you have a powerfull magnet. I want to buy it for its sheer fun factor, i need a name though.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0099817

I Come in peace ,awful awful awful movie.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Q3000

It was called "I come in Peace" check the link to see if its the one you were talking about http://us.imdb.com/Title?0099817

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

thats the one cheers, its terrible but so what its good for a laugh anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Was the other film Showdown in Little Tokyo?

That was terrible trash also but at least Tia Carrere gets her kit off in it.

Mmmmm Tia Carrere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

hmmm not sure it was ages since i saw it, and there is a 'someone gets their kit off' in nearly every jean claud van dame/ Dolph Lundgren film. I think its to wake any males watching up and to ensure they stay till the end in the hope of seeing more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭patch

It was a long time ago, but, that movie was called DARK ANGEL. it was enjoyable as i recall in a ' so bad it's good ' kind of way........ does anyone recall a movie starring dolph that was actually any good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,989 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

HE-MAN!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Originally posted by DapperGent
    Was the other film Showdown in Little Tokyo?

That was terrible trash also but at least Tia Carrere gets her kit off in it.

Mmmmm Tia Carrere.

I heard it was a body double. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Originally posted by Makaveli
    I heard it was a body double. :(
    I've lost my will to live. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

I'm so Dis-illusioned now with Tia....

• Advertisement
Advertisement