Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New tarantula arriving Tomorrow!!!!!!

Options
  • 18-03-2003 6:04pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Im getting one of these tomorrow.Its called a pink toe and has been on order for almost 6 weeks.
    They are tree dwellers and DO NOT bite.They can jump something like 3-4 feet straight up.And have been known to not ever touch the ground in their whole lives.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

And another one.!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

kewl

tribble:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

cool.
    hows fluffy by the way!?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Originally posted by thedrowner
    cool.
    hows fluffy by the way!?

Fluffy has turned into a Cricket disposal machine.Eating 3 per day and attacking them before they even hit the ground;) ;) .Has also done some major renovations in its tank.Moved all the soil from one side and piled it up in its water dish and then moved it back the next day.I cant figure out what its up to.It moulted again and is now almost 6 inches in leg span.Has also gotten a bit more aggressive although it still wont attack me.Ive caught it attacking its house(an up turned half plant pot)on more than one occasion.Tis quite funney to see it carrying its house around in its fangs.
    A mental spider altogether.
    Richie.

awwwww. i feel like he's me own. i'd love to meet fluffy. when i say meet i mean it in the loosest term possible. as in look at him in his cage going mad from the window outsdie the room he's kept. im torn between the motherly love i feel for the tarantule from naming it and the fact that my 'baby' paralyses me with fear :););)

we have a parrot. it's started singing baa baa black sheep again. (although he now sings have you weeee wool instead of any). and it says you are the weakest link in anne robinsons voice. and he has conversations with himself of my dad on the phone, or of our family having an argument. it's beautiful :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I'm sorry drowner but that sounds like one of the funniest feckin things ever!!

I didn't know you had a parrot!

I want a pet but dad says that two boys in the house is enough and it took long enough to house train the two of them......

Meh!

deprived child = Me

*sniff*

it's true. have to get you to meet the parrot. he's out in the back garden basking in the sunshine. he's the funniest creature alive. but he's shy around people he doesn't know. he really lets go when we're all sitting round the tv trying to watch stuff.

Advertisement