Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom Avatars

Options
  • 18-03-2003 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭

Hey, most of the vbulletin boards I use allow you to set your own custom avatar usually roughly 50x50. I'm just wondering why you've chosen to disable this feature as it still shows up on the choose avatar listings if you choose the option to disable your avatar:
    "(note that any custom avatars will be deleted if you select this option)"
    Any chance of allowing people to customise their avatars as the usual array of generic dilbert and star trek avatars can get a bit tiresome.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Hey I just said that here! -

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=87546

Cheeky pup! :D

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

customavatars.jpg
    tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Originally posted by dave.c
    customavatars.jpg
    tbh

I love the way my ex-avatar is placed squarely left of centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Originally posted by AngelWhore
    I love the way my ex-avatar is placed squarely left of centre.

Yes, its all about you. You are that important.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

he really is

/me watches boards.ie revolve around angelwhore

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

Hey maybe its been said before, discussed before and denied before but god dammit thats not gonna stop me in my eternal quest for custom avatars!The wheels are already in motion my dear man, the world is beginning to take note and it won't be long till the custom avatar revolution is at hand. Viva la revolution!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

best of luck with that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

I wouldn't really want any custom avatars as long as regi sticks up a few p0rn* avatars on the list I'd be more then happy. Could I suggest a Carmen Electra series?
    Barry

*Cutecore of couse

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Originally posted by Sloth
    Hey maybe its been said before, discussed before and denied before but god dammit thats not gonna stop me in my eternal quest for custom avatars!

You've got to admire the perseverance of someone who'll try turning the tide back (even if it takes a good 12 hours:rolleyes: )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

As this graph clearly shows it would be foolish not to allow custom avatars. I estimate within a day of introducing custom avatars usage of this site would rise by some 500% and you will all earn shedloads of money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

Looks like someone is doing leaving cert phyics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

force him to use the minimalist skin.

monkey no see avatar...monkey no want custom avater

Advertisement