Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comments?

Options
  • 18-03-2003 9:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

I want to share my experience with a Webpage that I have been developing the last 2 months. The domain is http://www.myirishjob.com
    I decided to set up a web page 100% for every one to post their job offers and their C.V
    Is not monster.ie, but is a good start.
    The big difference is there is no money involved. is 100% free, and based on this the site is recieving an average of 5000 hits per day.

I will like your comments, and if there is out there any webmaster with a partnership idea it will be great.

I'm also working in a New Banner Exchange Programm for Irish Webmasters. I think the ones that exist in the moment don't provide enough tools for webmasters to improve their traffic.

Any way.. thank you for reading this post. And please feel free to post any ideas, suggestions or complains.

* Sorry for the spelling.

Regards

;)

Advertisement