Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vietcong

Options
  • 18-03-2003 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭

Wow.

No really WOW !

tis good.

real good.

try it and never look back on CS again.

sorta like day of defeet in the jungle with automatic weapons.

serioursly sweet

And Ropedrink, there's a twleve gauge waiting for you to master.

anybody eles ty the demo?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

yea ive played the mp demo.....its well its good i'll gives it that much but nothing amazing. full game should be a larf tho. but it didnt really get a great review....aside from the fact that your team mates CAN'T be killed and the graphics ( i do like the odd graphical detail and touches tho) arnt worth writing home about. Sniper with the winchester is me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

yaa..played the mp demo a while back...bit of a novelty but tbh didn't think it was anything special.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Played the MP demo, thought it was utterly pants, the models were horrid, as were the guns and maps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Originally posted by Pugsley
    Played the MP demo, thought it was utterly pants, the models were horrid, as were the guns and maps.

...come on it wasn't that bad...

Advertisement