Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nD QW server

Options
  • 07-04-1998 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Ok, the server is up and running@ patkelly.staff2.ul.ie:27500 , or can be found in Gamespy under Minos.

It's running Clan Arena at the moment, we might change it to CTF or something else kewl if ppl make a few suggestions.
    Ops are being given out to each clan leader to cut down on lamers jammin up the server. Anyone else mail me if u want ops.
    You should get a good connection on it, as you did if you remember the Incarnate server running here over the summer.

Zero.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

anyone been on it yet
    ill try it for the pings seen as it is nearer to me than the tinet servs :)
    CA is there that many ppl who play it??
    anyway its just me, no one will care!
    btw i get ops cos im co-leader of CS (poor me)
    later
    SeP

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: anyone been on it yet
    : ill try it for the pings seen as it is nearer to me than the tinet servs :)
    : CA is there that many ppl who play it??
    : anyway its just me, no one will care!
    : btw i get ops cos im co-leader of CS (poor me)
    : later
    : SeP

Woohoo! Nice one Centurion, nice once, like it like it. Everyone should realise of course that it's a HEAnet server, exactly the same as the GI one (it is right?). Mmmmm.....30 ping...sacrilicious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

: Woohoo! Nice one Centurion, nice once, like it like it. Everyone should realise of course that it's a HEAnet server, exactly the same as the GI one (it is right?). Mmmmm.....30 ping...sacrilicious.

OK its the same as GI, so does that mean that im gonna get a similar ping to the one i get on GI server
    about 900 (on a connect down the road from them ill let u know)
    FUUUUUUUUU((((((((KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!
    SeP

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: Ok, the server is up and running@ patkelly.staff2.ul.ie:27500 , or can be found in Gamespy under Minos.

: It's running Clan Arena at the moment, we might change it to CTF or something else kewl if ppl make a few suggestions.
    : Ops are being given out to each clan leader to cut down on lamers jammin up the server. Anyone else mail me if u want ops.
    : You should get a good connection on it, as you did if you remember the Incarnate server running here over the summer.

: Zero.

sorry but can i have the IP for that please
    (anybody)

Advertisement