Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which band to pick?

• 18-03-2003 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

CLICK HERE FOR DA CHEWNS

www.cpu-records.com

Are u in a band thats currently unsigned to any label?

We in cpu-records are looking for bands for our site.

Not all bands get in unfortunately ( Only the good ones)

we dont charge anything so not to include your band is madness, madness i tell ya.

For those of you not in a band and would like to hear some of the best upcoming bands like ....

The Subtonics
    Listo
    De Capo
    Miles Judge
    Johnny Pyro
    Hi-Rise
    Think!
    Zeppo
    The Keepers
    Otranome
    Gary Dunne
    Morello
    Red Twelve
    Sundogs
    Hubris
    The Tall Stories
    The Things
    The Mainline
    Clouded Mouse
    Andrew Handrick

Then get your ass into www.cpu-records now!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You posted this in Personal Issues. I think you have some personal issues :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I know how you feel mate. Its the same for me too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

I think you have some personal issues
    Especially considering all those bands are crappy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,985 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Ah come on Listo are class
    *cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Listo suck ass , Sundogs are old school but decent (saved by the fact i know the drummer;) ) What does the label offer, as all i see is the gigsmart band list pretty much. you pay for recordings? put money into tours organise showcases in decent venues? or do you just lash a few songs on a CDR and send em to radio stations and big labels? Fill us in dude!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Originally posted by bombidol
    Listo suck ass , Sundogs are old school but decent (saved by the fact i know the drummer;) ) What does the label offer, as all i see is the gigsmart band list pretty much. you pay for recordings? put money into tours organise showcases in decent venues? or do you just lash a few songs on a CDR and send em to radio stations and big labels? Fill us in dude!

Let me yell ya a little something about the Irish Music Network you join them they setup a profile page for ya for free, host your songs so people can listen to samples. They will be settting up showcase gigs their 1st one will be in Temple Bar Music Centre.

And if ya send them a CD they will sell your CD on your site and only charge ya for the cost of the packaging (jewel cases, inlay cards) the rest is stuck in the bank and set out in a cheque to the band every 3 months.

So there ya go it's not CPU records but me thinks it sounds better.

Also, any band are welcome at the Irish Music Network after all "it's all about the music"....

Advertisement